Certified Human Resource Manager. Get Certified
In today's fast-paced business world, companies rely on skilled HR professionals to transform HR function from tactical to strategic. If you're an experienced HR professional looking to take your career to the next level, the Certified Human Resource Manager program is for you. Our comprehensive curriculum covers key knowledge and skills you need to succeed in an HR leadership position.
Format: Multiple choice
Language: English and French
Passing Score: 70%
Renewal: After 3 years
Duration: 120 minutes
Exam mode: online and proctored based
CHRM Self-Study Exam Prep
- Personalized digital books (Newest edition)
- Online study tools with quizzes, practice exam, learning activities and resource center (instructor support not included)
- Practice tests
- Exam Content Manual (PDF)
- Study tips and exam techniques
- Interactive Learning Tools
- Progress Tracking
- Discussion Forum
- Online Access Period (180 days)
GECB CHRM Certification Exams
- Your Exam is online and proctored based
- Use a webcam and a reliable internet connection
- Take your exam anywhere and anytime
- Get results immediately
- Receive your digital badge and share your achievement instantly
- Use your premium certification right away
- Access our certification registry anytime for online verification
- You pay no additional costs for 3 years
CHRM Learning System + Exam + 2nd Chance
- CHRM Learning System and exam voucher
- 2nd Chance Exam (restrictions apply)
- Digital books, online quizzes and test with immediate feedback
- Online study tools with quizzes, practice exams, learning activities and resource center (instructor support not included
- CHRM Exam Content Manual (ECM)
- Hours of pre-recorded video courses
- A digital badge and premium certificate
- Up to 3 years of certification validity (Renewable)
The Certified Human Resource Manager certification is designed for experienced HR professionals seeking to advance their careers to the next level. This certification demonstrates mastery of strategic HR management, leadership, and business acumen, and is recognized by employers worldwide as a mark of excellence in the field. With this certification, you will have the skills and knowledge necessary to lead HR initiatives and drive organizational success.
Why getting certified
Getting certified as a Certified Human Resource Manager can be a significant step in your HR career. The certification demonstrates your expertise and commitment to HR excellence, setting you apart from others in the field. It validates your knowledge of critical HR strategic functions, such as talent acquisition, performance management systems, human capital management, change management, project management, employee relations, leadership and organizational culture.
Moreover, the certification prepares you for more significant HR leadership roles, such as HR Director or VP of HR. You’ll learn advanced HR concepts and leadership skills to better manage and develop HR strategies that drive organizational success.
By obtaining the Certified Human Resource Manager certification, you’ll gain recognition from your peers, enhance your credibility, and increase your earning potential.
To be eligible for our senior level Certified HR Manager program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resource or related field (such as business administration or others)
- At least three years of professional experience in a key human resource position or related role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Completion of an approved CHRM training program or equivalent education
- Passing score on the CHRM certification exam.
- Being a CHRP certified in good standing
- Three (3) or more years of practical experience in human resources or related fields
- Completion of an E-Course is not mandatory from GECB portal, but we highly recommended doing the E-Course as maximum number of questions are drawn from the E-Course in the actual exam.
Application and exam
- Step 1: Determine your eligibility
- Step 2: Choose your learning option
- Step 2: Purchase your CHRM bundle
- Step 3: Receive your personalized manual and study it deeply
- Step 4: Schedule your exam (day and time)
- Step 5: Get certified in case of successful completion
- Step 6: Receive your digital badge and premium certificate suitable for framing
- Step 7: Check your certification status at any time on the GECB website
Each GECB certificate is valid for three (3) years. For your certification to remain active in our registry, you must simply demonstrate minimum Continuing Professional Education (CPEs) or development and pay the required recertification fees (149 USD for 3 years). A new premium digital certificate is then issued by our Global Certification Board.
Module 1. Context and challenges of strategic human resources management
Module 2 Developing a human resource strategy and strategic plan
Module 3 Analysis of skills needs
Module 4 Talent acquisition strategies
Module 5 Performance Management Systems
Module 6 Employee Relationship Management
Module 7. Unions and Unionized Workforces
Module 8 Human Capital Management
Module 9 Leadership and Organizational Culture Development
Module 10 Change Management
Module 11 Project Management
Learning options for any study style
Ideal for self-starters and those with unpredictable schedules. The self-study option means you can learn on your own anytime, day or night — whatever best accommodates your schedule. The Learning System includes both digital books and access to an online, interactive platform. Contact us.
Ideal for individuals who prefer a structured study environment. Instructor-led classes are offered by approved GECB partners worldwide. These traditional classes combine the Learning System with the guidance of a GECB-recognized instructor and provide valuable peer discussion and networking. Contact us.
Ideal for those who want instructor support but can’t attend classes at a set time. Instructor-supported online classes are offered either through pre-recorded video courses or personalized assistance. You may be assigned one instructor for the duration of your program, but there is no required meeting time, so you can complete assignments on your own schedule. Contact us.
Corporate and group
Ideal for small and large groups for self-study or instructor-led classes. We’ll help you organize groups of self-study or instructor-led classes virtually. Whether participants are local to one site or geographically dispersed, structured learning and online group reporting will help track progress and optimize your training investment. Contact us.