Certified Program Assessor. Get certified
Do you want to take your skills to the next level and become a program assessor? Look no further than our Certified Program Assessor (CPgA) program. It is designed to help you develop the skills and knowledge you need to assess programs effectively and efficiently. As a Certified Program Assessor, you'll be able to work with program managers to identify areas of improvement, assess program performance, and develop strategies to optimize program outcomes and help improve the organization’s program management practices.
Format: Multiple choice
Language: English / French
Passing Score: 70%
Renewal: After 3 years
Exam mode: online & proctored based
CPgA Self-Study Exam Prep
- Personalized digital books (Newest edition)
- Online study tools with quizzes, practice exam, learning activities and resource center (instructor support not included)
- CPgA Exam Content Manual (ECM)
- Hours of pre-recorded video courses
- Study tips and exam techniques
GECB CPgA Certification Exams
- Your Exam is online and proctored based
- Use a webcam and a reliable internet connection
- Take your exam anywhere and anytime
- Get results immediately
- Receive your digital badge and share your achievement instantly
- Use your premium certification right away
- Access our certification registry anytime for online verification
- You pay no additional costs for 3 years
CPgA Learning System + Exam + 2nd Chance Exam with Membership
- CPgA Learning System and exam voucher
- 2nd Chance Exam (restrictions apply)
- Digital books, online quizzes and test with immediate feedback
- Online study tools with quizzes, practice exams, learning activities and resource center (instructor support not included
- CPgA Exam Content Manual (ECM)
- Hours of pre-recorded video courses
- A digital badge and premium certificate
- Up to 3 years of certification validity (Renewable)
The Certified Program Assessor (CPgA) program is designed for professionals who are responsible for assessing the effectiveness of programs within an organization. This certification is ideal for individuals who want to expand their knowledge and skills in program assessment and evaluation, and demonstrate their expertise in the field.
The CPgA program covers a wide range of topics, including program evaluation methodologies, data collection and analysis, program measurement and reporting, and stakeholder engagement. Participants will also learn about industry best practices for program assessment, and gain practical experience through case studies and exercises.
By earning the CPgA certification, individuals can demonstrate to their employers and peers that they possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively assess and evaluate programs. This certification can help professionals advance their careers in program management, evaluation, and related fields, and can enhance their credibility as experts in program assessment.
Why getting certified
Getting certified as a Certified Program Assessor (CPgA) can provide individuals with a valuable set of skills and knowledge that can help them excel in their careers. By earning this certification, professionals can demonstrate their expertise in program assessment and evaluation, including the ability to design, conduct, and report on program assessments using industry best practices.
Being certified as a CPgA can also enhance a professional’s credibility and marketability in the industry, as well as demonstrate their commitment to maintaining high standards of quality and excellence. This certification can be particularly valuable for professionals in fields such as project management, program management, and evaluation, as well as those working in government agencies or non-profit organizations.
Furthermore, earning a CPgA certification can lead to increased job opportunities and potential for career advancement, as well as the ability to command higher salaries. By staying up-to-date with industry standards and best practices, certified program assessors can help organizations improve their programs, increase efficiency, and achieve greater success.
Join the ranks of program assessment experts and take your career to the next level. Enroll in our Certified Program Assessor (CPgA) certification program today.
Here are the eligibility requirements for the Certified Program Assessor (CPgA) certification program:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- At least 3 years of experience in program management, assessment, audit or related fields.
- Completion of an approved program assessment training course.
- Successful completion of the CPgA certification exam.
- Being a CPgM (Certified Program Manager)
- Three years of practical experience in program management, assessment, audit or related fields is required
- Completion of an E-Course is not mandatory from GECB portal, but we highly recommend doing the E-Course as maximum number of questions are drawn from the E-Course in the actual exam.
Application and exam
- Step 1: Determine your eligibility
- Step 2: Choose your learning option
- Step 2: Purchase your CPgA bundle
- Step 3: Receive your personalized manual and study it deeply
- Step 4: Schedule your exam (day and time)
- Step 5: Get certified in case of successful completion
- Step 6: Receive your digital badge and premium certificate suitable for framing
- Step 7: Check your certification status at any time on the GECB website
Each GECB certificate is valid for three (3) years. For your certification to remain active in our registry, you must simply demonstrate minimum Continuing Professional Education (CPEs) or development and pay the required recertification fees (149 USD for 3 years). A new premium digital certificate is then issued by our Global Certification Board.
Module 1 Introduction to Program Assessment
Module 2 Principles and Types of Program Assessments
Module 3 Program Assessment Tools and Techniques
Module 4 Program Risk Assessment
Module 5 Developing the Assessment Plan
Module 6 Implementing the Assessment Plan
Module 7 Communicating and Using Assessment Results
Module 8 Managing the Assessment Process
Learning options for any study style
Ideal for self-starters and those with unpredictable schedules. The self-study option means you can learn on your own anytime, day or night — whatever best accommodates your schedule. The Learning System includes both digital books and access to an online, interactive platform. Contact us.
Ideal for individuals who prefer a structured study environment. Instructor-led classes are offered by approved GECB partners worldwide. These traditional classes combine the Learning System with the guidance of a GECB-recognized instructor and provide valuable peer discussion and networking. Contact us.
Ideal for those who want instructor support but can’t attend classes at a set time. Instructor-supported online classes are offered either through pre-recorded video courses or personalized assistance. You may be assigned one instructor for the duration of your program, but there is no required meeting time, so you can complete assignments on your own schedule. Contact us.
Corporate and group
Ideal for small and large groups for self-study or instructor-led classes. We’ll help you organize groups of self-study or instructor-led classes virtually. Whether participants are local to one site or geographically dispersed, structured learning and online group reporting will help track progress and optimize your training investment. Contact us.