The CMISS certification is in the senior category. By registering, you confirm that you meet the criteria established by GECB (Being CSISS certified and having at least 3 years of experience in a management position)
Certified Human Resource Manager
- 967 (Registered)
Format: Multiple choice
Language: English and French
Passing Score: 65 %
Maintenance: After 3 years
Duration: 120 minutes
Delivery: Online (GECB exam platform)
Fees: CHRM Exam fees (359 USD)
Human resources managers are an important part of the work culture of an organization. They’re in control of the creation and development of programs that improve the performance of employees and the output they produce.
The role of today’s HR manager demands broad responsibilities that include organizational leadership and strategic thinking. As the profession evolves, HR departments are being called upon to make bigger-picture decisions and to execute well-defined HR strategies that align with larger organizational strategies.
In this high level certification program, the candidate will demonstrate practical competencies in the strategic aspects of the CHRP (Certified Human Resource Professional) program. .
Are you looking for ways to advance your career? If so, consider getting certified. GECB certifications can help you stand out from the competition and prove that you are qualified for the job. They can also make you more marketable and increase your earning potential. So, if you're serious about advancing your career and want to take it to the next level, this certification can be a valuable asset.
The Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) and Certified Human Resources Manager (CHRM) designations, awarded by GECB, are the standard of excellence in the professional practice of human resources management. While the CHRP is the entry level designation for new and experienced candidates, the CHRM is the strategic level designation for any CHRP certified who can justify a minimum of three years of practical experience as HR manager, HR director, or equivalent senior level position in the HR function. This certification is also open to any senior level candidate who aspires to the position of Human Resources Manager
- Being a CHRP certified
- Three (3) or more years of practical experience at a senior level position
- Step 1: Download and fill the CHRM application form (free),
- Step 2: Purchase the CHRM exam (359 USD)
- Step 3: Study thoroughly the strategic aspects of the study guide
- Step 4: Write to us to schedule your exam (day and time)
- Step 5: Get certified in case of successful completion
Each GECB certificate is valid for three (3) years. For your certification to remain active in our registry, you must simply demonstrate minimum Continuing Professional Education (CPEs) or development and pay the required recertification fees (100 USD). A new premium digital certificate is then issued by our Global Certification Board.
CHRM candidates will be tested on the practical and strategic aspects of the CHRP program
- Chapter 1 HRM Fundamentals
- Chapter 2 -Recruitment And Selection
- Chapter 3- How To Interview
- Chapter 4- Cracking Interviews
- Chapter 5- Employee Onboarding
- Chapter 6- Employee Engagement
- Chapter 7- Employee Motivation
- Chapter 8- Employee Retention
- Chapter 9-Employee Supervision
- Chapter 10- Job Analysis & Design
- Chapter 11 Improving Personal Productivity
- Chapter 12 Human Capital Management
- Chapter 13 Compensation Management
- Chapter 14 Rewards Management
- Chapter 15 Participative Management
- Chapter 16 Competency Based Assessment
- Chapter 17Employee Relationship Management
- Chapter 18 Relationship Building
- Chapter 19 Workplace Efficiency
- Chapter 20 Employee Satisfaction
- Chapter 21-Talent Management
- Chapter 22- Negotiation
- Chapter 23 Performance Management
- Chapter 24 Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
The CHRM certification is in the senior category. By registering, you confirm that you meet the criteria established by GECB (Being CHRP certified and having at least 3 years of experience in a management position)
Study & Prepare
You may study independently as all the materials are available for you to study. Alternatively, our accredited training partners offering online classes are available to see you through the certification process. After you’ve prepared, you can schedule to take your online exam .
PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Wire Transfer.