Get Certified in Certified Sales Management Professional.
A sales man is an ambassador of his company to the external world. He leaves a lasting impression on those with whom he interacts and form an opinion about the company from his behavior.
Format: Multiple choice
Language: English and French
Passing Score: 65 %
Maintenance: After 3 years
Duration: 120 minutes
Delivery: Online (GECB exam platform)
CSMP Self-Study Exam Prep
- Digital and printed books (for one year from date of purchase)
- Online study tools with quizzes, practice exam, learning activities and resource center (instructor support not included)
- CSMP Exam Content Manual (ECM)
CSMP Certification Exams
- Get results immediately
- Use your certification right away
CSMP Learning System + Exam + 2nd Chance Exam with Membership
- CSMP Learning System and exam voucher
- 2nd Chance Exam (restrictions apply)
- Digital, printed books and Online quizzes and test with immediate feedback
- Online study tools with quizzes, practice exams, learning activities and resource center (instructor support not included
- SCMP Exam Content Manual (ECM)
A salesman is an ambassador of his company to the external world. He leaves a lasting impression on those with whom he interacts and form an opinion about the company from his behavior. By no stretch of imagination, we can consider the production staff or, for that matter any other staff of the organization wielding the same influence as the salesman does.
Besides, selling demands creativity, doggedness and initiative. Thus, a successful salesman should have a combination of brain and brawn. As he is to be self-directed, he needs strong motivation.
A salesman needs human relations skill much more than others. As he interacts with a variety of people in diverse situations, he must show diplomatic skills and composure. He should show tact and intelligence while dealing with his customers.
The Certified Sales Management Professional program provides frontline sales personnel and managers with the knowledge, skills, and tools they need to drive bottom line performance. It focuses on improving organization and forecasting skills, as well as other technical competencies aimed at guiding salespeople towards higher performance.
Are you looking for ways to advance your career? If so, consider getting certified. GECB certifications can help you stand out from the competition and prove that you are qualified for the job. They can also make you more marketable and increase your earning potential. So, if you’re serious about advancing your career and want to take it to the next level, this certification can be a valuable asset.
The CSMP (Certified Sales Management Professional) designation is the entry level certification for new or experienced sales practitioners who have demonstrated deep understanding of sales concepts, practice, techniques and have completed the online exam with a minimum score of 65%.
The CSME (Certified Sales Management Executive) is the strategic level designation for any CSMP certified who can justify a minimum of three years of practical experience as sales director, sales manager or equivalent senior level positions in the marketing and sales function
Application and exam
- Step 1: Submit your online application (100 USD),
- Step 2: Purchase the CSMP exam (299 USD)
- Step 3: Receive the preparation guide and study thoroughly
- Step 4: Write to us to schedule your exam (day and time)
- Step 5: Get certified in case of successful completion
Each GECB certificate is valid for three (3) years. For your certification to remain active in our registry, you must simply demonstrate minimum Continuing Professional Education (CPEs) or development and pay the required recertification fees (100 USD). A new premium digital certificate is then issued by our Global Certification Board.
The Certified Professional Sales Person (CPSP®) program is uniquely designed to transform you into a top performer in sales.
Change the way you approach sales and how you communicate one-to-one, in a group, in a meeting, during presentations, online, on the phone, in every way. Develop your full potential and enter the new world of sales.
- Chapter 1 Certification Program
- Chapter 2 - Basic Sales Skills
- Chapter 3- Finding Your Market
- Chapter 4- Working The Sale
- Chapter 5- Getting The Sale
- Chapter 6- After The Sale Is Complete
- Chapter 7- Getting The Repeat Sale
- Chapter 8- Dealing With Objections
- Chapter 9- Refining Your Sales Techniques
- Chapter 10- Using Sales Skills In Non-Sales Industries
- Chapter 11 Consumer Behavior
- Chapter 12 Functions Of A Sales Manager
- Chapter 13 Sales Planning
- Chapter 14 Sales Forecasting
- Chapter 15 Sales And Distribution Management
- Chapter 16 Business Sales Training
- Chapter 17 Brand Management
- Chapter 18 Time Management
- Chapter 19 Customer Relationship Management
- Chapter 20 Customer Service
- Chapter 21 Negotiation
Learning options for any study style
Ideal for self-starters and those with unpredictable schedules. The self-study option means you can learn on your own anytime, day or night — whatever best accommodates your schedule. The CPIM Learning System includes both printed books and access to an online, interactive platform.
Ideal for individuals who prefer a structured study environment. Instructor-led classes are offered by approved ASCM partners worldwide. These traditional classes combine the Learning System with the guidance of an APICS-recognized instructor and provide valuable peer discussion and networking.
Ideal for those who want instructor support but can’t attend classes at a set time. Instructor-supported online classes are offered through Fox Valley Technical College. You will be assigned one instructor for the 16 week course, but there is no required meeting time, so you can complete assignments on your own schedule.
Corporate and group
Ideal for small and large groups for self-study or instructor-led classes. We’ll help you organize groups of self-study or instructor-led classes at your facility or virtually. Whether participants are local to one site or geographically dispersed, structured learning and online group reporting will help track progress and optimize your training investment.