Certified Specialist in Project Management
GECB - Certified Specialist in Project Management. Get Certified
The Project Management Specialist certification is the industry-leading credential for professionals who want to enhance their project management skills and advance their career. This program is designed to help you develop the knowledge, skills, and techniques needed to effectively manage projects of any size or complexity. You will learn how to effectively initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close projects, as well as how to manage project risks and stakeholders. You will gain recognition and credibility in the project management industry.
Format: Multiple choice | Language: English, French, Spanish, Arabic and Portuguese | Questions: 100 | Duration: 120 minutes | Passing Score: 70 % | Exam mode: online and proctored based | Renewal: After 3 years
- Personalized digital books (Newest edition)
- Online study tools with quizzes, practice exam, learning activities and resource center (instructor support not included)
- CSPM Exam Content Manual (ECM)
- Study tips and exam techniques
- Exam cost, not included
- Your Exam is online and proctored based
- Use a webcam and a reliable internet connection
- Take your exam anywhere and anytime
- Get results immediately
- Receive your digital badge and share your achievement instantly
- Use your premium certification right away
- Access our certification registry anytime for online verification
- Study materials, not included
- CSPM Learning System and exam voucher
- 2nd Chance Exam (restrictions apply)
- Digital books, online quizzes and test with immediate feedback
- Online study tools with quizzes, practice exams, learning activities and resource center
- CSPM Exam Content Manual (ECM)
- No additional costs for up 3 years
- A digital badge and premium certificate
- Up to 3 years of certification validity (Renewable)
The Project Management Specialist certification is designed for professionals seeking to establish themselves as skilled project management specialists. This certification demonstrates expertise in all aspects and key processes of project management. Certified specialists are equipped with the tools and knowledge necessary to effectively manage projects and deliver results within scope, budget, and time constraints. With this certification, professionals can enhance their career prospects and establish themselves as valuable contributors to their organizations. Don't miss this opportunity to take your project management skills to the next level. Enroll today and become a Certified Project Management Specialist!
Getting certified as a Project Management Specialist can make you become more competitive in the job market. This certification program is intended to validate, transform your project management expertise and take your career to the next level. Professionals can therefore demonstrate their commitment to excellence in project management, which can lead to better job opportunities, increased earning potential, and improved job performance. Additionally, the certification can provide a clear framework for project management best practices, helping professionals to better manage projects, teams, and stakeholders.
To be eligible for our entry-level Certified Project Management Specialist, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Basic understanding of project management principles and concepts
- One (1) year of professional experience in a project team
- Self-study of completion of an approved CSPM training program, or equivalent education.
- Passing score on the CSPM certification exam.
Alternatively, candidates may also qualify for the certification if they have a degree or higher education in any field or if they are currently enrolled in a project management program. However, regardless of the profile, each candidate must pass the CSPM certification exam.
- One year of practical experience as project team member or related roles is required
- Completion of an E-Course is not mandatory from GECB portal but is highly recommended
Application and exam
- Step 1: Determine your eligibility
- Step 2: Choose your learning option
- Step 3: Purchase your CSPM bundle
- Step 4: Prepare for your exam through self-study or take a GECB-approved preparation course
- Step 5: Schedule your exam. GECB exams take place 4 times a year, every end of term. Additional windows may be requested by GECB-recognized partners.
- Step 6: Get certified in case of successful completion and receive your digital badge and certificate
- Step 8: Shareable and globally accessible: Your digital badges and certificates can be accessed and verified anytime, anywhere, on any device with an internet connection. You can easily showcase your achievements to potential employers, customers or colleagues, enhancing your professional reputation and visibility on a global scale.
Each GECB certificate is valid for three (3) years. To renew your designation, you need to provide proof of a minimum continuing professional development (CPD) and renew your membership to the GECB community of certified professionals by paying the required fees (149 USD). Your certification is then extended for three more years and a new premium digital certificate is issued by the GECB Certification Committee. No need to write the exam again.
- Module 1 Introduction to Project Management (2 hours)
- Module 2 Key project management roles and responsibilities
- Module 3 Project Initiation
- Module 4 Project Planning
- Module 5 Project Execution
- Module 6 Project Monitoring and Control
- Module 7 Project Closure
- Module 8 Project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Module 9 Project management tools and techniques
- Module 10 Project management software and applications
2023 Exam Windows
- March 25 or 31
- June 24 or 30
- September 22 or 30
- December 22 or 30
Learning options for any study style
Ideal for self-starters and those with unpredictable schedules. The self-study option means you can learn on your own anytime, day or night — whatever best accommodates your schedule. The Learning System includes both digital books and access to an online, interactive platform. Contact us.
Ideal for individuals who prefer a structured study environment. Instructor-led classes are offered by approved GECB partners worldwide. These traditional classes combine the Learning System with the guidance of a GECB-recognized instructor and provide valuable peer discussion and networking. Contact us.
Ideal for those who want instructor support but can’t attend classes at a set time. Instructor-supported online classes are offered either through pre-recorded video courses or personalized assistance. You may be assigned one instructor for the duration of your program, but there is no required meeting time, so you can complete assignments on your own schedule. Contact us.
Corporate and group
Ideal for small and large groups for self-study or instructor-led classes. We’ll help you organize groups of self-study or instructor-led classes virtually. Whether participants are local to one site or geographically dispersed, structured learning and online group reporting will help track progress and optimize your training investment. Contact us.