Certified Program Assessor
GECB - Certified Program Assessor. Get Certified
Do you want to take your skills to the next level and become a program assessor? Look no further than our Certified Program Assessor (CPgA) program. It is designed to help you develop the skills and knowledge you need to assess programs effectively and efficiently. As a Certified Program Assessor, you'll be able to work with program managers to identify areas of improvement, assess program performance, and develop strategies to optimize program outcomes and help improve the organization’s program management practices.
Format: Multiple choice | Language: English, French, Spanish, Arabic and Portuguese | Questions: 50 | Duration: 60 minutes | Passing Score: 70 % | Exam mode: online and proctored based | Renewal: After 3 years
- Personalized digital books (Newest edition)
- Online study tools with quizzes, practice exam, learning activities and resource center (instructor support not included)
- CPgA Exam Content Manual (ECM)
- Study tips and exam techniques
- Exam cost, not included
- Your Exam is online and proctored based
- Use a webcam and a reliable internet connection
- Take your exam anywhere and anytime
- Get results immediately
- Receive your digital badge and share your achievement instantly
- Use your premium certification right away
- Access our certification registry anytime for online verification
- Study materials, not included
- CPgA Learning System and exam voucher
- 2nd Chance Exam (restrictions apply)
- Digital books, online quizzes and test with immediate feedback
- Online study tools with quizzes, practice exams, learning activities and resource center
- CMIA Exam Content Manual (ECM)
- No additional costs for up 3 years
- A digital badge and premium certificate
- Up to 3 years of certification validity (Renewable)
The Certified Program Assessor (CPgA) program is designed for professionals who are responsible for assessing the effectiveness of programs within an organization. This certification is ideal for individuals who want to expand their knowledge and skills in program assessment and evaluation, and demonstrate their expertise in the field.
The CPgA program covers a wide range of topics, including program evaluation methodologies, data collection and analysis, program measurement and reporting, and stakeholder engagement. Participants will also learn about industry best practices for program assessment, and gain practical experience through case studies and exercises.
By earning the CPgA certification, individuals can demonstrate to their employers and peers that they possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively assess and evaluate programs. This certification can help professionals advance their careers in program management, evaluation, and related fields, and can enhance their credibility as experts in program assessment.
Getting certified as a Certified Program Assessor (CPgA) can provide individuals with a valuable set of skills and knowledge that can help them excel in their careers. By earning this certification, professionals can demonstrate their expertise in program assessment and evaluation, including the ability to design, conduct, and report on program assessments using industry best practices.
Being certified as a CPgA can also enhance a professional's credibility and marketability in the industry, as well as demonstrate their commitment to maintaining high standards of quality and excellence. This certification can be particularly valuable for professionals in fields such as project management, program management, and evaluation, as well as those working in government agencies or non-profit organizations.
Furthermore, earning a CPgA certification can lead to increased job opportunities and potential for career advancement, as well as the ability to command higher salaries. By staying up-to-date with industry standards and best practices, certified program assessors can help organizations improve their programs, increase efficiency, and achieve greater success.
Join the ranks of program assessment experts and take your career to the next level. Enroll in our Certified Program Assessor (CPgA) certification program today.
Here are the eligibility requirements for the Certified Program Assessor (CPgA) certification program:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- At least 3 years of experience in program management, assessment, audit or related fields.
- Completion of an approved program assessment training course.
- Successful completion of the CPgA certification exam.
- Being a CPgM (Certified Program Manager)
- Three years of practical experience in program management, assessment, audit or related fields is required
- Completion of an E-Course is not mandatory from GECB portal, but we highly recommend doing the E-Course as maximum number of questions are drawn from the E-Course in the actual exam.
Application and exam
- Step 1: Determine your eligibility
- Step 2: Choose your learning option
- Step 3: Purchase your CPgA bundle
- Step 4: Prepare for your exam through self-study or take a GECB-approved preparation course
- Step 5: Schedule your exam. GECB exams take place 4 times a year, every end of term. Additional windows may be requested by GECB-recognized partners.
- Step 6: Get certified in case of successful completion and receive your digital badge and certificate
- Step 8: Shareable and globally accessible: Your digital badges and certificates can be accessed and verified anytime, anywhere, on any device with an internet connection. You can easily showcase your achievements to potential employers, customers or colleagues, enhancing your professional reputation and visibility on a global scale.
Each GECB certificate is valid for three (3) years. To renew your designation, you need to provide proof of a minimum continuing professional development (CPD) and renew your membership to the GECB community of certified professionals by paying the required fees (149 USD). Your certification is then extended for three more years and a new premium digital certificate is issued by the GECB Certification Committee. No need to write the exam again.
- Module 1 Introduction to Program Assessment
- Module 2 Principles and Types of Program Assessments
- Module 3 Program Assessment Tools and Techniques
- Module 4 Program Risk Assessment
- Module 5 Developing the Assessment Plan
- Module 6 Implementing the Assessment Plan
- Module 7 Communicating and Using Assessment Results
- Module 8 Managing the Assessment Process
2023 Exam Windows
- March 25 or 31
- June 24 or 30
- September 22 or 30
- December 22 or 30
Learning options for any study style
Ideal for self-starters and those with unpredictable schedules. The self-study option means you can learn on your own anytime, day or night — whatever best accommodates your schedule. The Learning System includes both digital books and access to an online, interactive platform. Contact us.
Ideal for individuals who prefer a structured study environment. Instructor-led classes are offered by approved GECB partners worldwide. These traditional classes combine the Learning System with the guidance of a GECB-recognized instructor and provide valuable peer discussion and networking. Contact us.
Ideal for those who want instructor support but can’t attend classes at a set time. Instructor-supported online classes are offered either through pre-recorded video courses or personalized assistance. You may be assigned one instructor for the duration of your program, but there is no required meeting time, so you can complete assignments on your own schedule. Contact us.
Corporate and group
Ideal for small and large groups for self-study or instructor-led classes. We’ll help you organize groups of self-study or instructor-led classes virtually. Whether participants are local to one site or geographically dispersed, structured learning and online group reporting will help track progress and optimize your training investment. Contact us.