Certified Specialist in Ethical Hacking
GECB - Certified Specialist in Ethical Hacking. Get Certified
Are you interested in a successful career in ethical hacking or cybersecurity? Do you want to learn how to assess and secure computer systems and networks from potential attacks? Then our Certified Specialist in Ethical Hacking program is the certification for you! This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to become an ethical hacker, including identifying and exploiting vulnerabilities in computer systems and networks, using various hacking techniques, and implementing countermeasures to prevent attacks. Don't wait to take the next step in your career. Sign up for our Certified Specialist in Ethical Hacking program today and stand out in a competitive job market.
Format: Multiple choice | Language: English, French, Spanish, Arabic and Portuguese | Questions: 50 | Duration: 60 minutes | Passing Score: 70 % | Exam mode: online and proctored based | Renewal: After 3 years
- Personalized digital books (Newest edition)
- Online study tools with quizzes, practice exam, learning activities and resource center (instructor support not included)
- CSEH Exam Content Manual (ECM)
- Study tips and exam techniques
- Exam cost, not included
- Your Exam is online and proctored based
- Use a webcam and a reliable internet connection
- Take your exam anywhere and anytime
- Get results immediately
- Receive your digital badge and share your achievement instantly
- Use your premium certification right away
- Access our certification registry anytime for online verification
- Study materials, not included
- CSEH Learning System and exam voucher
- 2nd Chance Exam (restrictions apply)
- Digital books, online quizzes and test with immediate feedback
- Online study tools with quizzes, practice exams, learning activities and resource center
- CSEH Exam Content Manual (ECM)
- No additional costs for up 3 years
- A digital badge and premium certificate
- Up to 3 years of certification validity (Renewable)
The Certified Specialist in Ethical Hacking (CSEH) certification is designed to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to conduct ethical hacking and penetration testing in order to identify and mitigate potential security threats. This certification program covers a wide range of topics including networking, web application security, cryptography, and ethical hacking methodologies. The CSEH program emphasizes the importance of ethical behavior and responsible hacking practices, while also teaching candidates how to perform in-depth security assessments, exploit vulnerabilities, and develop effective security strategies. Candidates who successfully earn their CSEH certification will be equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to identify and address security vulnerabilities in a variety of environments, including enterprise networks, web applications, and mobile devices. You'll be equipped to help organizations protect their sensitive information and prevent cyber-attacks.
Getting certified as a Certified Specialist in Ethical Hacking demonstrates your knowledge and expertise in identifying vulnerabilities and securing systems, making you a valuable asset to any organization. With the growing number of cyber threats and the increased reliance on technology, the need for ethical hackers has never been greater. Certification provides recognition of your skills, enhances your credibility, and can increase your earning potential. Employers also benefit from hiring certified ethical hackers, as it demonstrates their commitment to security and can help them avoid costly data breaches. Our program is led by experienced instructors who are experts in the field of ethical hacking and cybersecurity. You'll receive comprehensive training that covers everything from basic hacking concepts to advanced techniques, including exercises to ensure that you have a practical understanding of the material.
To be eligible for our Certified Specialist in Ethical Hacking program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Holding a bachelor's or higher degree from an accredited institution
- Having a minimum of three (3) years of experience in IS security, ethical hacking or related fields
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrating advanced knowledge and skills in ethical hacking such as through Completion of an approved CSEH training program or equivalent education
- Passing score on the CSEH certification exam.
- Being a CCSP certified in good standing
- Three (3) or more years of practical experience in IS security, ethical hacking or related fields
- Completion of an E-Course is not mandatory from GECB portal, but is highly recommended
Application and exam
- Step 1: Determine your eligibility
- Step 2: Choose your learning option
- Step 3: Purchase your CSEH bundle
- Step 4: Prepare for your exam through self-study or take a GECB-approved preparation course
- Step 5: Schedule your exam. GECB exams take place 4 times a year, every end of term. Additional windows may be requested by GECB-recognized partners.
- Step 6: Get certified in case of successful completion and receive your digital badge and certificate
- Step 8: Shareable and globally accessible: Your digital badges and certificates can be accessed and verified anytime, anywhere, on any device with an internet connection. You can easily showcase your achievements to potential employers, customers or colleagues, enhancing your professional reputation and visibility on a global scale.
Each GECB certificate is valid for three (3) years. To renew your designation, you need to provide proof of a minimum continuing professional development (CPD) and renew your membership to the GECB community of certified professionals by paying the required fees (149 USD). Your certification is then extended for three more years and a new premium digital certificate is issued by the GECB Certification Committee. No need to write the exam again.
- Module 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 2: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 3: Scanning Networks
- Module 4: Enumeration and Exploitation
- Module 5: Malware Threats
- Module 6: Social Engineering and Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks
- Module 7: Web Application Hacking
- Module 8: Wireless Network Hacking
- Module 9: Cryptography
- Module 10: Penetration Testing
- Module 11: Ethical Hacking in Practice
- Module 12 Reporting and Ethics
2023 Exam Windows
- March 25 or 31
- June 24 or 30
- September 22 or 30
- December 22 or 30
Learning options for any study style
Ideal for self-starters and those with unpredictable schedules. The self-study option means you can learn on your own anytime, day or night — whatever best accommodates your schedule. The Learning System includes both digital books and access to an online, interactive platform. Contact us.
Ideal for individuals who prefer a structured study environment. Instructor-led classes are offered by approved GECB partners worldwide. These traditional classes combine the Learning System with the guidance of a GECB-recognized instructor and provide valuable peer discussion and networking. Contact us.
Ideal for those who want instructor support but can’t attend classes at a set time. Instructor-supported online classes are offered either through pre-recorded video courses or personalized assistance. You may be assigned one instructor for the duration of your program, but there is no required meeting time, so you can complete assignments on your own schedule. Contact us.
Corporate and group
Ideal for small and large groups for self-study or instructor-led classes. We’ll help you organize groups of self-study or instructor-led classes virtually. Whether participants are local to one site or geographically dispersed, structured learning and online group reporting will help track progress and optimize your training investment. Contact us.