Certified Human Resource Manager
GECB - Certified Human Resource Manager. Get Certified
In today's fast-paced business world, companies rely on skilled HR professionals to transform HR function from tactical to strategic. If you're an experienced HR professional looking to take your career to the next level, the Certified Human Resource Manager program is for you. Our comprehensive curriculum covers key knowledge and skills you need to succeed in an HR leadership position.
Format: Multiple choice | Language: English, French, Spanish, Arabic and Portuguese | Questions: 50 | Duration: 60 minutes | Passing Score: 70 % | Exam mode: online and proctored based | Renewal: After 3 years
- Personalized digital books (Newest edition)
- Online study tools with quizzes, practice exam, learning activities and resource center (instructor support not included)
- CHRM Exam Content Manual (ECM)
- Study tips and exam techniques
- Exam cost, not included
- Your Exam is online and proctored based
- Use a webcam and a reliable internet connection
- Take your exam anywhere and anytime
- Get results immediately
- Receive your digital badge and share your achievement instantly
- Use your premium certification right away
- Access our certification registry anytime for online verification
- Study materials, not included
- CHRM Learning System and exam voucher
- 2nd Chance Exam (restrictions apply)
- Digital books, online quizzes and test with immediate feedback
- Online study tools with quizzes, practice exams, learning activities and resource center
- CHRM Exam Content Manual (ECM)
- No additional costs for up 3 years
- A digital badge and premium certificate
- Up to 3 years of certification validity (Renewable)
The Certified Human Resource Manager certification is designed for experienced HR professionals seeking to advance their careers to the next level. This certification demonstrates mastery of strategic HR management, leadership, and business acumen, and is recognized by employers worldwide as a mark of excellence in the field. With this certification, you will have the skills and knowledge necessary to lead HR initiatives and drive organizational success.
Getting certified as a Certified Human Resource Manager can be a significant step in your HR career. The certification demonstrates your expertise and commitment to HR excellence, setting you apart from others in the field. It validates your knowledge of critical HR strategic functions, such as talent acquisition, performance management systems, human capital management, change management, project management, employee relations, leadership and organizational culture.
Moreover, the certification prepares you for more significant HR leadership roles, such as HR Director or VP of HR. You'll learn advanced HR concepts and leadership skills to better manage and develop HR strategies that drive organizational success.
By obtaining the Certified Human Resource Manager certification, you'll gain recognition from your peers, enhance your credibility, and increase your earning potential.
To be eligible for our senior level Certified HR Manager program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resource or related field (such as business administration or others)
- At least three years of professional experience in a key human resource position or related role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-study or completion of an approved CHRM training program or equivalent education
- Passing score on the CHRM certification exam.
- Being a CHRP certified in good standing or equivalent
- Three (3) or more years of practical experience in human resources or related fields
- Completion of an E-Course is not mandatory from GECB portal, but is highly recommended
Application and exam
- Step 1: Determine your eligibility
- Step 2: Choose your learning option
- Step 3: Purchase your CHRM bundle
- Step 4: Prepare for your exam through self-study or take a GECB-approved preparation course
- Step 5: Schedule your exam. GECB exams take place 4 times a year, every end of term. Additional windows may be requested by GECB-recognized partners.
- Step 6: Get certified in case of successful completion and receive your digital badge and certificate
- Step 8: Shareable and globally accessible: Your digital badges and certificates can be accessed and verified anytime, anywhere, on any device with an internet connection. You can easily showcase your achievements to potential employers, customers or colleagues, enhancing your professional reputation and visibility on a global scale.
Each GECB certificate is valid for three (3) years. To renew your designation, you need to provide proof of a minimum continuing professional development (CPD) and renew your membership to the GECB community of certified professionals by paying the required fees (149 USD). Your certification is then extended for three more years and a new premium digital certificate is issued by the GECB Certification Committee. No need to write the exam again.
- Module 1. Context and challenges of strategic human resources management
- Module 2 Developing a human resource strategy and strategic plan
- Module 3 Analysis of skills needs
- Module 4 Talent acquisition strategies
- Module 5 Performance Management Systems
- Module 6 Employee Relationship Management
- Module 7. Unions and Unionized Workforces
- Module 8 Human Capital Management
- Module 9 Leadership and Organizational Culture Development
- Module 10 Change Management
- Module 11 Project Management
2023 Exam Windows
- March 25 or 31
- June 24 or 30
- September 22 or 30
- December 22 or 30
Learning options for any study style
Ideal for self-starters and those with unpredictable schedules. The self-study option means you can learn on your own anytime, day or night — whatever best accommodates your schedule. The Learning System includes both digital books and access to an online, interactive platform. Contact us.
Ideal for individuals who prefer a structured study environment. Instructor-led classes are offered by approved GECB partners worldwide. These traditional classes combine the Learning System with the guidance of a GECB-recognized instructor and provide valuable peer discussion and networking. Contact us.
Ideal for those who want instructor support but can’t attend classes at a set time. Instructor-supported online classes are offered either through pre-recorded video courses or personalized assistance. You may be assigned one instructor for the duration of your program, but there is no required meeting time, so you can complete assignments on your own schedule. Contact us.
Corporate and group
Ideal for small and large groups for self-study or instructor-led classes. We’ll help you organize groups of self-study or instructor-led classes virtually. Whether participants are local to one site or geographically dispersed, structured learning and online group reporting will help track progress and optimize your training investment. Contact us.